How to Treat Bee Stings in Most Effective Manner
It is very normal if you become a victim of bees’ sting while you are out in your farmhouse, hanging out with your friends or family. A bee can leave its stinger on you while you are busy gardening. There can be more such incidents when you can get subjected to sting of bees.
With skilled professionals, Broward County Pest Control services are scattered even in the remote corners of Broward County. We reach your place in no time on your one single call and carry out the best pest control works.
A bee’s sting usually is not so harmful, but in some cases, it might become life-threatening. If you are less careful, then a bee’s sting can give you allergic reactions. As the bee stings, it releases its venom, which is proteinaceous, and it will become poisonous in case you do not take good care and treat yourself well.
Identify the Symptoms of Bee Sting
The moment you get a bee’s sting, it is necessary to identify its symptoms and carry out the treatment in no time. There are mild symptoms in cases where the situation is not so grave. The general symptoms are as follows:
- Itching or rashes
- Increased swelling for a few days
Symptoms that can be the cause-of-concern are:
- Formation of beehives in the affected area
- Paled skin
- Frequent fluctuations in blood pressure
- Excessive itching
- Difficulty in breathing
One of the most dangerous or a severe symptom is the swelling of throat plus swelling in the tongue. The swelling of the throat can block the throat, and it can be lethal for you. Take care in case you if you suffer from anaphylactic shocks, as it will be dangerous to you.
Be Ready to Become the Doctor Yourself
Yes, the Broward County Pest Control services are always there for you at your one call. Still, there are specific home remedies that you can employ to get rid of the further allergies. Till the time we arrive at your place, you can carry out the following treatments:
- Stinger should be removed to prevent the penetration of the venom
- Remove it with an iron nail, iron key or with the credit card’s edge
- Rinse the affected region of the skin with soapy water
- Soak cotton in honey and then apply it on the bruised skin
- Since a bee’s sting is acidic, applying a thick mixture of meat tenderizer, vinegar, and baking soda will neutralize it
It is advisable to employ remedies in severe cases:
- Take antihistamine without delay
- Apply calamine lotion and hydrocortisone cream
- Ice-pack the area affected
- Do take a dose of Benadryl
- If you suffer from anaphylaxis, carry Epi-Pen – a dose of epinephrine – with yourself
If the problem persists and becomes grave, please consult the doctor.
Prevention Is Better Than Cure
If you are vulnerable to bee’s sting, following preventions can be taken:
- Keep your food covered
- Avoid using sweet-smelling deodorants or perfumes
- Avoid wearing colorful dresses
- Do not roam near the beehives
- Do not go near the garbage area
After a proper survey, it has been found that a bee’s sting is allergic to almost 2 million people in America. So, now it’s a time when you take some action and rely on the Broward County Pest Control to carry out the flawless pest control services. Once you depend on us, your problem becomes ours.